As COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to affect us all, it seemed appropriate to pen a short note to all our Loadbalancer.org customers, partners and friends.
The health and wellbeing of our employees, customers and partners is our primary concern, but while the majority of our teams around the world are in lockdown and sheltering in place, Loadbalancer.org continues to operate at full capacity.
During this unprecedented situation we are as committed as ever to keep your business flowing and we are continuing in our quest to help customers achieve zero downtime.
Our priorities in this uncertain situation are to:
- Ensure the safety of our employees and their families around the world
- Maintain our business operations in order to support our clients and suppliers
- Mitigate threats or minimize the damage threats can cause
- Prioritize support for key industries, such as the health and care sectors and other frontline and essential services
As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation unfolded, we were able to take a number of steps to safeguard our co-workers and minimize business disruption to our customers and partners.
These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up robust remote working practices for all our business functions
- Enforcing local regulatory guidance on social distancing/stay at home policies
- Communicating regularly with all our staff and providing advice and education
- Working with our partners to minimize the supply chain impact on our customers
- Fast-tracking manufacturing to mitigate potential impact to inventory and supply chain management
- Building a buffer of 6 months stock to ensure continuity of supply
- Ensuring customers have staff in place before shipping hardware
Currently we are not experiencing any delays in hardware shipments, and by working and communicating with customers and partners, we will try and ensure that stock is available at all times.
We are confident in our ability to respond to these challenges, but sincerely apologize for any unforeseen disruptions, should they arise and be out of our control.
We’ll update this post with any further relevant information as it arises. In the meantime I wish you all the best and hope you are staying safe.