Product Marketing Manager
Time for a change? Come and join the Loadbalancer.org team, and help be a part of the solution that keeps critical business systems flowing.
Your new company
Loadbalancer.org is home to passionate people who value our mission – that every customer needs a secure, scalable system that never goes down.
Everyone here commits to providing innovative solutions, along with expert, personalised support, so that our customers’ applications never fail.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and technically astute Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to join our marketing team in Port Solent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career within a thriving business with a flexible working culture. You will be joining the business at an exciting time of growth, with the marketing department playing a key role in the company’s rapid expansion. The focus of the role is to understand our customer’s needs and drive product programs and create marketing materials that help influence decision makers to purchase.
Loadbalancer.org is a company dedicated to enterprise load balancing solutions, optimised for scalability, high performance, and high availability. Due to the nature of our products and services, a technical background, ideally working within IT or a related industry would be beneficial.
As Product Marketing Manager (PMM) you will be responsible for delivering the New Product Introduction (NPI) of our next generation of customer solutions.
The PMM will be the ‘voice of the customer’ researching and understanding client’s needs and experiences.This will necessitate the PMM familiarizing themself with both the user and buyer persona and how best to reach them – what problems they face as well as articulating how our products solve these problems.
- Gather and promote the Voice of The Customer in regard to product issues
- Conduct deep dives on market, trends and competitive development to fuel the product strategy and marketing plan
- Carry-out market research and competitor studies
- Develop, in collaboration with company stakeholders, a product roadmap
- Establish and facilitate a New Product Introduction (NPI) process to ensure that new products reflect the needs of our clients
- Manage the NPI process from a commercial perspective
- Be responsible for the measurement, analysis, positioning, and promotion of the ADC product line
- Assist the Operations team in keeping all product data updated
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate is likely to be an existing technical product manager or marketer or a “techie” with a desire to move into a commercial role.
- Ideally demonstrable experience of B2B product marketing from within the technology, hardware, software, or SaaS sectors
- 2+ years analyzing products, customers and market dynamics
- Understanding of networking and load balancing technologies is a plus
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and execution skills
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market
- Create and own product messaging and product marketing plans
- Produce product collateral such as sales literature, customer, and analyst presentations, product overviews and datasheets
- A team player with the ability to identify and propose new services.
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership.
- Well organised, good project management skills
- Approachable, tolerant and always learning
- Give a damn – passionate about doing a good job
- Outgoing and friendly team
- Company/Department nights out
- Team building events
- Staff parties
- The office is within walking distance of shops and restaurants
- Easy access and parking
- Employee pension contributions
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays + rewarded for numbers of years of service with up to 5 additional day’s entitlement each year
- Ability to purchase an additional 5 days of holiday
- Life Insurance (x3 salary)
To apply for this role email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org