Campaign Marketing Manager
Time for a change? Come and join the Loadbalancer.org team, and help be a part of the solution that keeps critical business systems flowing.
Your new company
Loadbalancer.org is home to passionate people who value our mission – that every customer needs a secure, scalable system that never goes down.
Everyone here commits to providing innovative solutions, along with expert, personalised support, so that our customers’ applications never fail.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and technically astute Campaign Marketing Manager (CMM) to join our marketing team in Port Solent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career within a thriving business with a flexible working culture. You will be joining the business at an exciting time of growth, with the marketing department playing a key role in the company’s rapid expansion. The role will contribute to building brand awareness, increasing share of voice and improving lead generation through the creation of thought-provoking & compelling content and creative campaigns.
Loadbalancer.org is a company dedicated to enterprise load balancing solutions, optimised for scalability, high performance, and high availability. Due to the nature of our products and services, a technical background, ideally working within IT or a related industry would be beneficial.
As Campaign Marketing Manager you will be responsible for delivering the company’s lead generation strategy, increasing brand awareness in key sectors and working with the sales team to increase funnel conversion rates. While there may be some agency management, the role is predominantly hands-on and will involve active use of Google Ads, Google Analytics, HubSpot, etc. on a daily basis. The role currently has one direct report, although this may increase in line with the company’s overall growth.
- Create and manage digital (and offline) campaigns, utilising a range of techniques including Email, SEO, PPC (Search/Display), Paid Social, etc.
- Design and plan engaging, integrated sales and marketing campaigns to support the delivery of our Go-to-Market strategy
- Monitor and review campaign activity to ensure delivery against planned campaign targets and business objectives
- Help develop and report on metrics/KPIs related to campaign objectives using SEO and web analytics tools
- Brief and project manage external agencies as required
- Contribute to the development of the marketing strategy and plan
- Collaborate with sales & marketing colleagues and subject matter experts throughout the business
- Key KPIs for this role will be MQL/SQL, web traffic, and brand awareness
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate is likely to have an agency background although we will consider client-side applicants with suitable experience.
- Ideally demonstrable experience of B2B marketing from within the technology, hardware, software, or SaaS sectors
- 3+ years’ experience in Campaign Marketing, Performance Marketing or similar
- A strong understanding of the techniques and frameworks used for marketing campaign design and planning
- Excellent analytical skills to gain valuable insights on campaign performance, to optimize lead generation while keeping acquisition costs within agreed budgets
- Highly numerical, focused on delivering on KPI’s and ensuring that all marketing activities are tested, measured and reported on in order to meet lead generation objectives
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics/Ads,marketing automation tools (ideally Hubspot), nurture workflow design, landing pages design to support lead generation activities
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Ability to craft well-written, persuasive messaging and marketing communications
- Some experience creating technical content, ideally within an IT environment
- A team player with the ability to manage projects and campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership.
- Well organised, good project management skills
- Approachable, tolerant and always learning
- Give a damn – passionate about doing a good job
- Outgoing and friendly team
- Company/Department nights out
- Team building events
- Staff parties
- The office is within walking distance of shops and restaurants
- Easy access and parking
- Employee pension contributions
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays + rewarded for numbers of years of service with up to 5 additional day’s entitlement each year
- Ability to purchase an additional 5 days of holiday
- Life Insurance (x3 salary)
To apply for this role email your cv to email@example.com