- Autoscaling wizard
- Includes Amazon instance charge
- Multiple Availability Zones
- Advanced health checking
- 30 day trial available
- VMware, Hyper-V & KVM support
- Cluster Supported
- Same functionality as hardware
- 3 million+ concurrent connections
- Unrestricted license
- Hardware platform of your choice
- 1.5 Gbps Throughput
- 4 x 1GB NICs
- 2700 TPS
- 3 Gbps Throughput
- Perfect for Microsoft Applications
- High throughput applications
- Your choice of network adapter
- Custom build
- Dell Hardware with 3 years onsite warranty
Supported Load Balancing Methods
The one-arm direct routing (DR) mode is the recommended mode for Loadbalancer.org installation because it's a very high performance solution with very little change to your existing infrastructure.
If DR is not possible the second choice would be NAT. This is also a fairly high performance solution but it requires the implementation of a two arm infrastructure with an internal and external subnet to carry out the translation (the same way a firewall works).
If your application requires that the load balancer handles cookie insertion then you need to use the SNAT configuration. This also has the advantage of a one arm configuration and does not require any changes to the application servers.