You may have heard that we were shortlisted recently for the Best use of Technology in the Daily Echo’s backed South Coast Business Awards.
We attended the awards dinner a few weeks ago at The Ageas Bowl in Southampton (UK) where there was a buzzing drinks reception followed by a pleasant 3 course meal.
Guest speaker, Olympic silver medallist, Roger Black gave an inspirational presentation about his achievements before handing the awards to the winners.
Almost 300 attended the event which was held in partnership with sponsors Trethowans, Business South and Destination Southampton.
Unfortunately, we didn’t scoop the award for the Best use of Technology (sponsored by Taylor Made Solutions) but we certainly had a great time and danced the night away with our finalist plaque!
Here are the overall results:
- Best of Use of Technology (sponsored by Taylor Made Solutions) Winner: Leadstream
- Small Business of the Year (Hampshire Chamber of Commerce) Winner: Cold Store Rentals
- Sustainable Business of the Year (Meachers Global Logistics) Winner: Dynamic
- Load Monitoring Employer of the Year (Southampton City Council) Winner: SB Joinery
- Commitment to the Region (British American Tobacco)
Winner: Silver Lining Convergance Ltd
- Owner Managed Business (Moore Stephens) Winner: SB Joinery
- Customer Service (Winchester Motor Company Skoda) Winner: Right at Home
- Solent Growth Business of the Year (Smith & Williamson)
Winner: Utilita Energy
- Overall Winner’s Award (Trethowans)
Winner: SB Joinery
Congratulations to all of the winners and finalists!
Feel free to let us know if there are any awards that you think we should enter by leaving a comment below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org